Saturday, October 17, 2015

It is fated.

I am agitated, not yet sated
I still wanted to drink on your love
Ere you pulled away, abated
I have been pacing a colorless realm
Till I stopped before a withered tree
It stood steady, alone
above the ground
With roots joining
To a forest around
Howling winds had stripped its bark
But it was one of the many greens
That shaded itself, gave it time
To grow and heal, to feel
The care for its growing buds
And then it knew it was safe
To inflict another act of hate
I reached for you in that state
And killed you
I too died that day
And arise again I will
Only to realize that once again
I had Gone astray!


1 comment:

James Blanc said...

I like the style of writing that you have used in this article. I'm a writer at custom writing service Writers Per Hour and I can see talented writers rather frequently and this thesis impressed me. Just keep improving your self and visit my blog be the link below to learn some writing tips that you may like.